Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Numbered Edition 39.7mm 322.214.171.124.01.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Moonwatch Numbered Edition 39.7mm
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA's most iconic timepieces. The Moonwatch First Omega in Space" was inspired by the watch worn by astronaut Wally Shirra in 1962 as he orbited the earth during the "Sigma 7" mission.
This numbered edition model features a bold varnished black dial with a small seconds dial, a 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with a central chronograph hand and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 39.7 mm stainless steel case with symmetric lugs, and the watch is presented on a brown leather strap.
At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA's calibre 1861, the famous manual-winding movement that was worn on the moon, which is covered by a caseback embossed with the original 1962 Seahorse."
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph|
|Movement||Caliber omega 1861 Famous manual-winding chronograph movement that was worn on the Moon. Rhodium-plated finish.|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.