Mühle Glashütte S.A.R. Rescue Timer M1-41-03-KB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The function and design of the S.A.R. Rescue-Timer were to a large extent determined by the captains in the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service.
This practical orientation resulted in an exceptionally robust watch able to meet any challenge. Apart from its ability to resist enormous water pressure, the 4 mm thick sapphire crystal particularly deserves special mention. In combination with the special shockproof automatic movement, this makes the S.A.R. Rescue-Timer an extremely dependable timepiece.
Since it was first developed, the S.A.R. Rescue-Timer has been in long-term operation on the 56 rescue cruisers of the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service, with which we still constantly exchange ideas and experience.
|Functions||Hours, minutes, seconds, date|
|Movement||SW 200-1 Automatic|
|Water Resistance||1000 M|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 188.8.131.5232 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.