Mühle Glashütte Teutonia II Weltzeit on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
From the Manufacturer:
The Teutonia II Weltzeit is a watch for true connoisseurs! When George Francis Train travelled around the world in 80 days back in 1870, he became a major sensation, so much so that he was the inspiration behind Jules Verne’s famous novel. The same impressive journey can now be completed by an aeroplane in just a few hours and by the International Space Station in a speedy time of just 92 minutes. Nowadays, people always seem to be living life in the fast lane. Our Teutonia II Weltzeit, on the other hand, is the ideal stylish companion for wearers with a more relaxed approach to life, those who take time to get to know their destination and its people when travelling. It not only shows them the time in both their current location and a second time zone but also features a bidirectional bezel marked with the names of cities that can be used to determine the time in 24 different time zones all over the globe.
|Case||Brushed/Polished stainless steel|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Blue Sunray|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, GMT|
|Movement||SW 330-1 Mühle Version, automatic, Mühle version with woodpecker neck regulation, own rotor, characteristic surface finishes, second time zone/24-hr display, stop-second, fast date correction, 42-hr power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel Bracelet|
|Clasp Type||Butterfly Clasp|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.