Mühle Glashütte Teutonia IV Moonphases
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Believe it or not, 50 years have now passed since man first landed on the Moon. Nevertheless, theres still plenty of fascinating news in the present day for fans of all things lunar, especially those who enjoy being different. Did you know, for example, that the Moon has moved a distance of nearly two metres away from the Earth over the past 50 years and will completely leave its orbit at some point in the future? Or that Mühle-Glashütte has now launched a brand-new Teutonia model that captures the Moon for eternity in a special window above the 6 o’clock marking? Underneath this specially formed window on the face of the watch, a lunar disc with a diameter of around ten millimetres rotates, completing a full cycle in 59 days. The disc contains not one, but two images of the Moon and is therefore able to provide a realistic day-by-day insight into its lunation from a new moon to a full moon and back to a new moon over a period of around 29.5 days.
|Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
|Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Moonphases
|Mechanical Automatic, Calibre SW 280-1 Mühle Version
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.