Omega Aqua Terra 150M Small Seconds Green Dial 38mm on Bracelet
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. In this 38 mm model, the symmetrical case has been crafted from stainless steel, with a wave-edged design featured on the caseback.
The sun-brushed dark green dial is distinguished by a date window at 6H and a Small Seconds subdial featuring an 18K white gold ring. The design is further complemented by rhodium-plated hands filled with white Super-LumiNova, as well as 18K white gold indexes that are shaped like sailboat hulls, with an iridescent mother-of-pearl inlay.
Presented on a polished and brushed bracelet, this timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8802, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8802|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.