Omega Aqua Terra 150M Small Seconds Sedna Gold Blue Dial 41mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. In this 41 mm model, the symmetrical case has been crafted from 18K Sedna™ gold, with a wave-edged design featured on the caseback.
The sun-brushed blue-grey dial is distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern, along with a date window at 6H and an opaline Small Seconds subdial featuring an 18K Sedna™ gold ring. The design is further complemented by 18K Sedna™ gold hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova, as well as sandblasted minutes and seconds tracks on the dial and subdial.
Presented on a polished and brushed bracelet, this timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8917, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
|Estimated Shipping||August 2021|
|Case||18k Sedna Gold|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8917|
|Bracelet Strap||18k Sedna Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.