Omega De Ville Tresor Grey Dial Rose Gold
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Described by its slight and exquisite case, the Trésor line was first propelled by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the unbelievable 30mm movement. The greater part a century later, it keeps on intriguing with one of the present’s most developed mechanical movements.
This model has a 40 millimeter case in 18K Sedna™ gold, which is displayed on a gray calfskin strap. The domed gray enamel dial has been accomplished with a Grand Feu method and incorporates enamel prints, complemented by hands and indexes in 18K Sedna™ gold.
Inside, this De Ville Trésor is controlled by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial Caliber 8929 and is affirmed as a Master Chronometer at the business' most astounding standard of exactness, chronometric execution and magnetic opposition.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber Omega 8929|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 184.108.40.20632 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.