Omega De Ville Tresor Master Chronometer Power Reserve 4184.108.40.206.03.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Characterised by its thin and elegant case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, it continues to impress with one of today’s most advanced mechanical movements.
This model has a polished 40 mm 18K Sedna™ gold case, which is presented on a blue leather strap. The domed blue dial includes a Power Reserve display at 12H, a Small Seconds display at 6H, along with hands and domed indexes in 18K Sedna™ gold.
Inside, this De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8935 and is certified at the industry’s highest standard of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power Reserve|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber 8935|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.