Omega Tresor Co‑Axial Master Chronometer 40 mm
Taking Pre-orders, Estimated Delivery: August/2019
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Characterised by its thin and elegant case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, it continues to impress with one of today’s most advanced mechanical movements. This model has a 40 mm stainless steel case with a diamond-paved bezel and is presented on a blue leather strap. The domed blue patterned dial includes a date window at 6 o'clock as well as hands and indexes in 18K white gold. Inside, this De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial Calibre 8910 and is certified as a Master Chronometer at the industry’s highest standard of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
|Case||Stainless Steel & Diamonds|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Manual Winding, Caliber Omega 8910|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.