Omega Tresor Co‑Axial Master Chronometer 40 mm
Taking Pre-orders, Estimated Delivery: August/2019
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Characterised by its thin and elegant case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, it continues to impress with one of today’s most advanced mechanical movements. This model has a 40 mm stainless steel case with a diamond-paved bezel and is presented on a blue leather strap. The domed blue patterned dial includes a date window at 6 o'clock as well as hands and indexes in 18K white gold. Inside, this De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial Calibre 8910 and is certified as a Master Chronometer at the industry’s highest standard of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
|Case||Stainless Steel & Diamonds|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Manual Winding, Caliber Omega 8910|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 126.96.36.19932 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.