Omega Railmaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer 40mm on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) and able to withstand magnetism of 15,000 gauss, this Railmaster model recalls the superb anti-magnetic qualities of its predecessor.
The first OMEGA Railmaster of 1957 was a straightforward, useful, yet rich watch intended for railroad staff or any individual who worked near electrical fields. Today, that soul of advancement has been persisted into a refreshed model which upgrades the Railmaster's capacities once more.
The 40 millimeter symmetrical case is produced using stainless steel with a wave-edged style highlighted on the back. The vertically brushed black dial incorporates brushed stainless steel hands and recessed hour-markers which are altogether loaded up with "vintage" Super-LumiNova. There is likewise a beige "Railmaster" sign which conveys an exemplary touch.
The watch has a completely brushed and integrated stainless steel bracelet and the situated caseback highlights a NAIAD LOCK configuration (patent pending) to keep the wording upstanding. The watch is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Caliber 8806. Affirmed at the business' most elevated standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS) and ready to withstand attraction of 15,000 gauss, this Railmaster model features anti-attractive characteristics of its forerunner.
|Crystal||Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Automatic, Calibre 8806|
|Water Resistance||150 m|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.