Omega Railmaster Blue Dial Denim Co-Axial Master Chronometer NATO Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
From the Manufacturer:
The original OMEGA Railmaster of 1957 was a practical yet elegant anti-magnetic watch designed for railway staff or anyone who worked close to electrical fields. Today, that industrial spirit and innovation has been updated for a modern collection.
In this denim-inspired model, the 40 mm symmetrical case is made from stainless steel with a wave-edged design featured on the back. The vertically brushed “blue jeans” dial includes brushed stainless steel hands and recessed hour-markers which are all filled with light grey Super-LumiNova. There is also a beige central seconds hand and transferred “Railmaster” indication which delivers a classic touch.
The watch has a blue denim and leather NATO strap as well as an oriented caseback featuring a NAIAD LOCK design to keep the wording in position. The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8806, making it resistant to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Blue jeans dial|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Calibre Omega 8806 resistant to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.|
|Bracelet Strap||NATO strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.