Omega Seamaster 300 Master Chronometer 184.108.40.206.01.001
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
OMEGA first introduced the Seamaster 300 in 1957 - designed especially for divers and professionals who worked underwater. More than 60 years later, the timepiece has been completely upgraded with an enhanced form that is ready for a new generation of adventurers.
This 41 mm stainless steel model includes a black dial and a black oxalic anodized aluminium bezel with its diving scale filled with vintage Super-LumiNova. The recessed hour markers and open numerals feature Super-LumiNova, which is also present on the rhodium-plated hands.
Presented on an ergonomic stainless steel bracelet, this timepiece includes a transparent sapphire crystal caseback, enabling a clear view of the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8912.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8912|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.