Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M "Railmaster" Co-Axial Master Chronometer
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This 60th Anniversary call back to one of the most iconic timepieces released in 1957 has been limited to a few thousand pieces. Like the Omega 1957 Seamaster and 1957 Speedmaster, the Omega 1957 Railmaster is based on the original aesthetic design from over 6 decades ago. This includes its resistance to magnetic interference for those working on the Union Pacific train lines around huge diesel powered power plants. These trains, just like hydroelectric dam turbines and modern MRI equipment would wreak havoc on the machinations of a subpar watch.
The 2017 model honors the original 1957 humble stylings and has captured the nostalgic beauty on the outside, but the 2017 Omega 1957 Railmaster has been equipped with Omega's state-of-the-art Master Chronometer 8806. In other words, while only the Omega 1957 Railmaster was originally created to resist magnetic interference, today all three in Omega's 1957 lineup can withstand intense magnetic field interference.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes and Seconds|
|Movement||Automatic, Calibre 8806|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Other||Limited Edition of 3,557 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.