Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer ETNZ Deep Black
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Cased in black ceramic, this race-ready watch features a ceramic bezel with an OMEGA LiquidMetal® diving scale that uses blue and red rubber - the colours of the New Zealand flag - for the first 10 minutes.
OMEGA LiquidMetal® has also been used on the minute track and "START". The vertically-brushed black ceramic dial sports 18K white gold indexes and a GMT ring with day/night display.
An EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND logo in red rubber dominates the caseback which is ringed with the words CHALLENGER 35TH AMERICA'S CUP.
Presented on a black structured rubber strap with black and blue rubber lining and red stitching, it is powered by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8906.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, GMT, Date, Regatta Timing, Helium Escape Valve, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Automatic, Calibre Omega 8906, 60 hours power reserve|
|Water Resistance||600 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.