Omega Speedmaster Grey Side of The Moon Meteorite
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
OMEGA’s Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon "Meteorite" is an innovative addition to the Speedmaster collection.
This timepiece is not only ready for adventure but is also stylish beyond compare. The grey ceramic case is complemented by 18K Sedna™ gold Moonwatch-style hands and an 18K Sedna™ gold bezel with a silicon nitride ring and brushed OMEGA Ceragold™ tachymeter scale.
The Meteorite dial is made from a solid piece of ancient, extra-terrestrial stone that has been acid etched to reveal a unique pattern on each watch.
Reminiscent of its legendary predecessors, the Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon "Meteorite" has a 60-minute and 12-hour recorder at 3 o’clock and a small seconds sub-dial at 9 o’clock. OMEGA’s Co-Axial calibre 9300 can be seen through the bevelled sapphire crystal caseback.
It is presented on a grey leather strap with a titanium foldover clasp.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 9300|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Fold over|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.