Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Master Chronometer Moonphase
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces, having been a part of all six lunar missions. Taking the spirit of exploration a step further, this new Moonphase features two infinitely small yet photo-realistic moons.
This 44.25 mm model features a blue sun-brushed dial, with rhodium-plated indexes. At 6 o'clock is the accurate Moonphase indication, which features a metallic crystal disc microstructured to obtain a high resolution image of the moon.
The stainless steel case is complemented by a blue ceramic bezel ring with Liquidmetal® tachymeter scale and presented on a blue leather strap with a polished-brushed foldover clasp.
Powering the timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer 9904, which has been officially certified by METAS.
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, Moonphases|
|Movement||Automatic, Calibre Omega 9904, 60 hours power reserve|
|Water Resistance||100 Meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator leather strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.