Oris 01 733 7755 4154-Set RS Aquis Depth Gauge on Rubber Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Oris Aquis Depth Gauge 01 733 7755 4154-Set is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, product manual, and warranty card. No date on warranty card. Extra stainless steel bracelet.
Renowned for producing specialist diving watches, Oris is proud to introduce the Oris Aquis Depth Gauge. At the forefront of mechanical watch innovation, Oris has harnessed its knowledge, expertise and craftsmanship to produce the first divers watch which measures depth by allowing water to enter the timepiece. This patented timepiece is the first of its kind to measure depth using a unique gauge built into the sapphire crystal, which allows water to enter the watch.
|Case||Multi-piece stainless steel case, ceramic minutes scale top ring|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Depth Gauge System|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Oris 733, base SW 200-1|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber Strap|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.