Oris Big Crown Pointer Date Red on Bracelet
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The rebirth of Oris’s iconic Big Crown Pointer Date is symbolic of both the independent Swiss watchmaker’s rich watchmaking heritage and also the broader revival of simpler, more traditional watch styles. The story behind Oris’s most celebrated model begins in 1938 when it was introduced for pilots. The oversized crown meant the watch could be easily adjusted even when wearing gloves. Its pointer date function has become an Oris signature and here sits over a deep red dial. This model has a 40mm case and comes on a vintage brown leather strap.
|Case||Multi-piece stainless steel case|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Red Dial|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanial Automatic, Oris 754, base SW 200-1|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.