Oris Divers Sixty-Five 01 733 7707 4064-07 4 20 18
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently not available. Join the waiting list to be notified when this piece is available.
Oris has dived back in time and is delighted to present the Oris Divers Sixty-Five - a revival of an iconic diver's watch that first appeared in the Oris collection 50 years ago. The new Oris Divers Sixty-Five shares the retro looks of the 1960s original, but it's been modernised using 21st century watchmaking techniques. The case is now a more contemporary 40mm in diameter, and it's made of anti-corrosive stainless steel. The vintage-inspired bubble-curved glass is made of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and comes with anti-reflective coating on the inside to reduce glare and increase legibility underwater.
|Case||Multi-piece stainless steel case and black DLC plated|
|Case Back||Stainless steel|
|Case Width||40.00 mm|
|Crown||Stainless steel screw-in security crown|
|Hands||Indices and hands Superluminova light old radium|
|Functions||Centre hands for hours|
|Movement||Automatic winding date|
|Bracelet Strap||Black rubber strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.