Oris Sixty-Five 12H Calibre 400 on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The new Divers Sixty-Five 12H Calibre 400 spans more than half a century of Oris watch design and movement creation. The spirit of Oris’s first diver’s watch, introduced in 1965, continues to inspire the form of the Divers Sixty-Five, only now it’s equipped with Oris Calibre 400, our game-changing automatic. This means the new watch has elevated levels of anti-magnetism, a five-day power reserve, a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals. The new standard now applies to our evergreen diver’s watch. But that’s not where the updates end. Because this is also the first Divers Sixty-Five with a 12-hour bi-directional rotating bezel, designed to serve as a second time zone. Finishing touches include a sapphire crystal case back and the choice of either a leather strap or metal bracelet. At Oris, time never stands still.
|Estimated Shipping||August 2022|
|Crown||Stainless steel screw-in security crown|
|Crystal||Domed, anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Oris 400|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.