Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer GMT 43.5mm on Bracelet 220.127.116.11.01.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
It was with OMEGA's maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer GMT pays homage to OMEGA's dive watch heritage.
This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black ceramic dial with Arabic numerals, a date window at the 3 o'clock position and a central GMT hand. Mounted on the 43.5 mm stainless steel case is the world's first polished bi-ceramic black and white bezel. Here, the numerals and scaling are delivered in contrasting colours to separate night from day.
Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp.
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer GMT is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8906 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Automatic Calibre Omega 8906|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.