Rolex Daytona 2015 Stainless Steel White Dial 116520 Rare APH Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Rolex Daytona 116520 is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, user manual, and Montre Swiss Warranty and Appraisal dated for December 2015. Rare APH Dial
This Rolex Daytona features a 40mm stainless steel case & bezel with a solid case back on a stainless steel bracelet. This watch also showcases a white dial with luminous silver-tone hands covered by scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Powered by Rolex Calibre 4130 for a power reserve of approximately 72 hours. Water resistance up to 100 meters.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.