Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-axial 41mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Seamaster 300 Omega Master Co-axial 41mm
OMEGA first introduced the Seamaster 300 in 1957 - it was a watch designed especially for divers and professionals who worked underwater. More than half a century later, the timepiece makes a comeback in a completely upgraded and enhanced form, ready for a new generation of adventurers. This Seamaster 300 has a sand-blasted black dial with 18K Sedna™ gold hands coated with vintage" Super-LumiNova. The 18K Sedna™ gold bezel has a Ceragold™ ring and diving scale. The 41 mm stainless steel case is presented on a stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold bracelet. A transparent caseback makes it possible to see the anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8400 within."
|Case||Steel & Sedna Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes and Seconds|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 8400 - Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement for greater precision|
|Bracelet Strap||Steel & Sedna Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.