Seiko Prospex S23631
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
1975 Saturation Diver's Watch Reinterpretation. Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological excellence and style. Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping, Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch excellence with recreations and reinterpretations of landmark achievements. Honoring the first watch designed to withstand the dangerous world of the professional diving, Seiko's 1975 saturation diver, with its one-piece case, outer shroud and revolutionary L-shaped protective gasket, this extraordinary reinterpretation retains the solid can-like lines and functionality of the original, improved with upgraded specifications and materials. Following ISO standards for diving to depths of up to 1,000 meters, this powerful saturation diver features a one-piece inner case in light and durable titanium, as well as a ceramic outer case. The one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel is crafted of stainless steel with black super-hard coating. Arrow shaped minute hands, simple geometric indices, narrower bezel markers and LumiBrite enhancement offer sharper legibility, while the sapphire crystal provides improved scratch resistance. With secure screwdown crown, silicone strap and day/date calendar, this updated design is powered by a unique extended-life quartz battery with increased torque, engineered specifically for diver's watches. 1,000m Water Resistant.
|Ceramic outer case, titanium monobloc inner case
|Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day, Date
|Quartz, Caliber 7C46
|1,000 meters (3,300 feet) follows ISO standards and is suitable for saturation diving
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.