Seiko Prospex 1968 Diver's Modern Re-interpretation Save the Ocean Limited Edition SLA055
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The patterned dial captures the feeling of the Antarctic landscape while the subtle gradation of the blue from light to dark echoes the hauntingly beautiful colors of the polar ice. The bezel's numerals and markings capture exactly the frozen scenery of blue-ice.
The dial is designed with the wish that the beautiful Antarctic landscape, that is suffering from the negative impact of global warming, lasts forever.
While the design reflects its heritage, every aspect of this new creation exemplifies the high levels of diver's watch technology for which the Prospex collection is renowned. The case, bezel and crown are all made of Seiko's Ever-Brilliant Steel, a grade of stainless steel which is more corrosion resistant than that which is commonly used in watches today.* To further ensure the watch's durability, the crown is not screwed directly into the case but locked into a separate component that is built into the case and so can be more easily replaced.
The watch is also offered with a fabric strap which incorporates a traditional braiding technique from Japan called Seichu. Of course, this Seichu strap's strength and resistance to the degradation caused by exposure to sunlight meet the most demanding standards of Seiko Prospex diver's watches.
The words "Limited Edition" and the individual serial number are inscribed on the screw case back.
The watch is powered by Caliber 8L35 which was developed especially for diver's watches and is hand-assembled by the craftsmen and at the Shizukuishi Watch Studio in northern Japan. The movement's rigidity and accuracy ensure the highest possible levels of performance in the most demanding environments, both on land and under water.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 8L35|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1300 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.