Seiko Prospex SPB175 Ice Diver USA Special Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Seiko Prospex SPB175 Ice Diver USA Special Edition is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, and warranty booklet.
Built for the Ice Diver - U.S. Special Edition. Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological excellence and style. Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping, Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch excellence with recreations and reinterpretations of landmark achievements. Honoring the acclaimed 2007 diver's watch, with its distinctive wide case and the thick printed bezel numerals, this reimagined Special Edition also pays tribute to the durability of Seiko watches in the coldest conditions, with colors suggesting light reflected on ice. Trusted equipment for the Japanese Antarctic Research Expedition (JARE) and on Mt. Everest climbs, Seiko sport watches have forged a deep connection between the company and those who rely on superior timekeeping in the most demanding environments, from frozen peaks to the watery depths explored by ocean conservationists. The deeply patterned gray dial, featuring a magnified date window and LumiBrite hands and markers, is topped by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. A 24-jewel automatic movement beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 70 hours, and can be wound manually or automatically. Following ISO standards for scuba diving to depths of up to 200 meters, this exceptional watch is crafted of stainless steel, with gray one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel, screwdown crown and caseback, and tri-fold push button release clasp with secure lock and extender. 200m Water Resistant
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 6R35|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.