Sinn Pilot Chronograph Green Dial 103 ST SA G L.E.
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Sinn 103 Sa G The Traditional Pilot Chronograph 103 ST SA G L.E. is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, and guarantee card dated for November 2020. Extra stainless steel bracelet links.
The 103 Sa G is a traditional pilot chronograph with an extraordinary design. Its eye-catching features include the dial in shimmering metallic-green, the green bidirectional rotating pilot’s bezel in anodised aluminium and the day and date display, also in green. This colour scheme is applied consistently throughout, providing the timepiece with an aesthetic balance.
Another special feature is the high-quality crystal. Here we use a high-domed sapphire crystal glass with a profile similar to that of traditional acrylic glass. Using specially made grinding tools, the sapphire crystal glass is ground out of a solid blank approximately 5 mm thick with five different curvature radii and is then carefully polished. This complex process offers outstanding benefits, making the sapphire crystal glass highly resistant and maintaining the classic appearance without losing the functional character of the watch.
The 103 Sa G is limited to 500 pieces, which is documented by the ‘Eine von 500’ (‘One of 500’) engraving on the transparent back ring. This timepiece is, of course, resistant to low pressure and pressure-resistant to 20 bar.
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.