Omega Constellation Globemaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer Annual Calendar 41mm 18.104.22.168.10.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A legendary name in the OMEGA family, the Globemaster become the world's first Master Chronometer in 2015, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry. For this 41 mm model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal (tungsten carbide) bezel. The caseback includes a Central Observatory medallion set in scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
The sun-brushed green "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model. Each of its facets includes a month of the year in keeping with the Annual Calendar function. There is an 18K white gold Constellation star and OMEGA logo, and 18K white gold facetted hands and indexes which have been filled with Super-LumiNova.
This watch has a green leather strap and is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Annual Calendar Calibre 8922, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.
|Crystal||Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides|
|Dial Markers||Indexes Super-LumiNova.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Month, Annual Calendar, Anti-magnetic|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8922|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.