Watch Repair/Service at Exquisite Timepieces
If your watch is in need of service, look no further! At Exquisite Timepieces, we make sure to only have the top watchmakers handle your timepiece. We cover and send each timepiece safely and securely packaged to only authorized service facilities directly to handle each one with care. You can count on us as your timepiece will be worked on only by the best. We take care of everything so you don't have to deal with the hassle! We will provide you a prepaid shipping label for you to ship your watch to our store in Naples, Florida and then we take care of the rest!
We understand that repair work can be intimidating, and to address this, Exquisite Timepieces has simplified the process into a single phone call. To get started, call 126.96.36.19932 or email us at email@example.com
Follow these Steps
Call 188.8.131.5232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review and accept your FREE estimate.
Ship your timepiece using your provided prepaid shipping label That's it!
Don’t want to deal with the headache of servicing your watch?
Trade-in your broken timepiece towards a brand new or Certified Pre-Owned watch.
Does your watch need a repair or service? Then look no further!
At Exquisite Timepieces, we ensure your watch is treated by the best watchmakers. We know that sending your timepiece in for service seems intimidating, and finding a watch repair near you can be a hassle.
That’s why we take care of the entire process for you!
All you need to do is call 184.108.40.20632 or email us at email@example.com. We’ll send your watch to an authorized service facility, where skilled watchmakers will make it shine like it’s brand new!
How To Send Us Your Watch
Our luxury watch service process requires just a few simple steps from you, and you’ll have your watch back fixed up in no time:
- Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 220.127.116.1132
- Our team of experts will give you a FREE estimate and provide a prepaid shipping label
- Use the prepaid label to ship your watch to our store in Naples, Florida.
- That’s it! We’ll take care of the rest! We’ll send your watch for repair or service and ship it back to you once it’s ready!
We know how complicated watches can be, and we love them for it! That’s why we strive to provide all the services and repairs your watch needs.
Whether it’s a complete overhaul on a vintage timepiece or a simple battery change on your quartz watch, we got you covered! We partner with some of the best luxury watch repair facilities to provide many different services, including:
- Full Service on mechanical movements & complications (automatic watches, manual-wind movements, chronographs, tourbillons, perpetual calendars, minute repeaters, etc.)
- Repairs & Service on quartz timepieces (battery change, movement regulation, basic service, case/bracelet cleaning & polishing)
- Complete Restoration (total overhaul and repairs on a broken or vintage timepiece)
- Case/Bracelet Refinishing (restoration of case or bracelet finishing to original condition & professional repair of karat gold cases and bracelets)
- Dial Refinishing (if we can’t replace your watch dial, we refinish it to look fresh)
- Crystal Replacement/Refinishing (dedicated crystal department to replace and restore all types of crystals, including acrylic, mineral, and sapphire)
- Hand Replacement/Refinishing (total replacement of hands or restoration if not available)
- Crown Replacement (complete replacement of crown system for all types of crowns, including screw-down crowns, crowns with stones, specialty crowns, etc.)
- Bracelet/Clasp/Strap Replacement (full replacement of bracelet, strap, or clasp with original, or generic ones if the original are discontinued or unavailable)
- Water Resistance Pressure Test (dedicated pressure testing service with advanced equipment to ensure optimal water resistance according to manufacturer specifications)
- Timekeeping Test (unique 48-hour testing process to ensure proper timekeeping & necessary adjustment)
Brands We Service
- Alexander Shorokhoff
- Antoine Preziuso
- Armin Strom
- Arnold & Son
- Audemars Piguet
- Austern & Paul
- Ball Watch
- Baume & Mercier
- Bell & Ross
- Carl F. Bucherer
- Cedric Johner
- CH Meylan
- Christophe Claret
- Daniel Jean Richard
- Daniel Roth
- Dubey & Schandelbrand
- Ernst Benz
- F.P Journe
- Fiona Krüger
- Franck Muller
- Frederique Constant
- Gerald Genta
- Girard Perregaux
- Giuliano Mazzuoli
- Glashütte Original
- Grand Seiko
- H. Moser & Cie.
- Harry Winston
- Jaeger LeCoultre
- Jaquet Droz
- King Seiko
- Kross Studio
- Larcum Kendall
- Laurent Ferrier
- Linde Werdelin
- Louis Erard
- Louis Moinet
- Louis Vuitton
- Lucien Piccard
- Lundis Bleus
- Manufacture Royale
- Massena Lab
- Maurice Lacroix
- Moritz Grossmann
- Mühle Glashütte
- Nivada Grenchen
- NOMOS Glashütte
- Ochs And Junior
- Parmigiani Fleurier
- Patek Philippe
- Paul Picot
- Pierre DeRoche
- Richard Mille
- Roger Dubuis
- Schwarz Etienne
- Seiko Astron
- Seiko LX Line
- Seiko Presage
- Seiko Prospex
- Seiko Watches
- Singer Reimagined
- Speake Marin
- Strom Agonium
- Tag Heuer
- Ulysse Nardin
- Urban Jürgensen
- Vacheron Constantin
- Vincent Calabrese
- ZRC Watches
How Often Should You Service Your Watch?
Just like anything with moving parts, it’s essential to service your watch every few years for it to function well and look brand new.
Most manufacturers advise a complete luxury watch service every five to seven years. However, some durable timepieces can run smoothly for ten years or even more - especially if you wear them sporadically and store them properly.
It also depends on the watch complications; a complicated timepiece with a tourbillon movement or perpetual calendar requires additional care compared to a simple automatic watch.
Don’t forget about the weather too! Constant exposure to extreme weather conditions can quickly deteriorate a watch’s moving parts.
In the end, though, it all comes down to each individual watch and wearer. If your timepiece keeps time well with no issues, you don’t need to service it. But, if you notice something wrong with it, you should send it for repair to avoid further damage.
If you want a FREE estimate on your luxury watch repair, call 18.104.22.16832 today!
What Does a Full Luxury Watch Service Include?
Once you send us your watch for service, we will ship it to one of our authorized service facilities, where it will be handled by excellent watchmakers. A complete watch service is a long process that usually involves several steps, including:
- Case & movement disassembly
- Deep cleaning of the case & bracelet
- Thorough check for damaged parts of the movement
- Movement cleaning & oiling
- Replacement of water resistance gaskets
- Reassembly of the movement & case
- Pressure testing to ensure proper water resistance
- Timekeeping test & movement adjustment
How To Care For Your Watch
If you take care of your watch, it will take care of your wallet. To avoid the significant costs associated with luxury watch repairs, you need to maintain your watch’s condition through some simple watch care tips.
In general, you want to avoid contact with strong magnetic fields like your phone or the magnetic clasp on your bag. Several movement components are prone to magnetism, and it can cause issues with timekeeping.
Also, if your watch has a date function, avoid manual setting during late night hours when the date changes automatically. And don’t forget to keep your watch wound to prevent the power reserve from running out.
Finally, even if your timepiece is water-resistant, always ensure the crown is pushed (or screwed) in. If you’re not sure about the different levels of water resistance in a watch, have a look at the handy table below:
|Meters||ATM/Bar||Water Splashing||Contact with Water for a Short Time||Swimming & Light Water Activities||Skin Diving + Full Water Activities||Saturation Diving|