The Junghans Meister Driver Chronoscope men’s watch is an immediate eye-catcher. You are instantly struck by the lacquer dial which has a sand colored effect and complements the soft grey face nicely.
The large white Arabic numbers match the white luminescence of the hands making them remarkably striking. The hour and minute hands have distinct sharp tips that consistently communicate time accurately and have a “Super Luminova” substance.
The high polish stainless steel case measures 40.8mm in diameter with a height of 12.6mm and is extremely pleasing to the eye. The extended lugs arc from the case band, giving the watch an elegant presence. The exhibition case back is held together by four screws and gives an immaculate view of the structure of the watch.
The crystal is a convex hard plexiglass with SICRALAN coating that increases scratch resistance, improves UV resistance, and adds a more intense gloss to the watch.
It’s brown leather strap is composed of opposite stitches which contrast the high polished stainless-steel buckle. The strap width is 21mm and allows no daylight to pass in between, making the watch appear sharp and clean.
This watch has a self-winding movement J880.3 along with caliber ETA 7750.
The JUNGHANS MEISTER DRIVER CHRONOSCOPE is listed at $2,190.00. In comparison with other Junghan watches, this watch is priced extremely well. When compared to a similar watch, let’s say the JUNGHANS MEISTER DRIVER HAND WOUND SAND COLORED DIAL 027-3608.00, it’s different in the sense that it has two unique sub dials. If you are looking for something more minimal however, you might want to go with the simpler look of the 027-3608.00. These two watches aren’t cheap, but they surely aren’t the most expensive watches on the market.
- Chronoscope function with central stop second and 30-minute-counter
- polished stainless steel
- convex hard Plexiglas with SICRALAN coating
- screwed back with mineral crystal
- water resistant up to 3 atm
- caliber of case: 40.8 mm
- height of case: 12.6 mm
- lug to lug: 45 mm
- leather strap, lining leather with perforation, stainless steel buckle
- strap width 21 mm
- sand colored effect lacquer dial
- hour and minute hands with environmentally friendly luminous “Super Luminova” substance
- Self-winding movement J880.3
- ETA 7750
- leather strap, lining leather with perforation, stainless steel buckle, 70grams