Alexander Shorokhoff Leo Tolstoi Unique
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The “Leo Tolstoi” watch uses the 3133 movement. It originated from the Swiss watch industry and has many similarities to the popular Valjoux 7734 movement. The movement was manufactured in Russia and is completely disassembled, revised, hand-engraved, refined and re-assembled at the “Alexander Shorokhoff” watch manufacture.
No matter if skeletonizing, guilloche or engraving, these tasks on movement components require maximum precision, patience and concentration from our master watchmakers. It takes engravers several hours, sometimes several days to carve out a “soul” from the cold steel that will turn every model into an exclusive specimen in the end.
|Case||18 carat white gold, sapphire glass back, 3 atm water-resistant|
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Completely hand-skeletonized and hand-engraved, rhodium-plated|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, center second hand, decentralized second hand, decentralized minute counter, chrono and summing up function|
|Movement||3133.AS, manual winding, fully hand-engraved and refined, blued screws, power reserve approx. 42 hours (36 hours if timer is turned on)|
|Water Resistance||30 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Genuine crocodile leather strap with engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 25 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.