Alexander Shorokhoff Shar Malachite
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The spherical shape is encountered everywhere: in nature, in technology, and even in art. The shape approaches perfection - without edges and corners, but also without beginning and end.
The form fascinates many artists and technicians to new art objects or technical discoveries. Alexander Shorokhov was also fascinated by the shape of the sphere and created his new watch "Shar" in an absolutely round shape. Synonymous with the shape of the watch is also its name, which was not chosen by chance.
Translated from Russian, it means "sphere".
The case and the front glass are united in the shape of a sphere. In order to connect the bottom and the body of the case without additional edges and holes, a single-screw design was developed. The screw is located in the center of the caseback, connects the two parts in a waterproof way and also has a hemispherical shape that matches the overall shape. The sapphire crystal is perfectly matched to the spherical shape and blends almost seamlessly with the case.
The lugs are also made of small spheres and hold the strap to the watch with the help of a bar. Either a steel bracelet or a leather strap can be used here. Inside the watch ticks the Swiss movement ETA.2671 with automatic winding. The rotor of the
movement is hand-engraved, as usual for Alexander Shorokhoff. The dial comes in a variety of finishes, optionally hand-engraved with floral motifs and finished with rhodium, mother-of-pearl, blue river stone or malachite.
|Dial Color||Green Malachite|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Automatic movement 2671.AS, hand-engraved and finished oscillating weight, blued screws, 25 jewels, power reserve approximately 42 hours;|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 30 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.