Alexander Shorokhoff Sixtythree AS.LA02-4F
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A unique and noble vintage watch. The model “Sixtythree” with its cylindrical sapphire glass is inspired by the flat watches of the sixties. This design was very popular at the time, and defines the image that we have from this revolutionary decade. Our aim was to carry the spirit and tradition of the past into a new Alexander Shorokhoff design.
|Case||Stainless steel, brushed and polished, 5 atm water-resistant|
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, seconds and date|
|Movement||Automatic winding movement caliber 2892.AS with hand-engraved and refined rotor, 21 jewels, power reserve approx. 47 hours|
|Water Resistance||50 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Calf skin leather strap with crocodile optic in black with engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle|
|Clasp Type||Deployment buckle|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.