Aqua Terra 150M Co-axial Chronograph 44mm 126.96.36.199.06.002
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Aqua Terra 150M Co-axial Chronograph 44mm
This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA's rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. This model features a grey dial decorated with the Teak Concept pattern and a date window. Thirty-minute and 12-hour recorders, and a small seconds dial can be found at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions, respectively. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. The 18K red gold bezel is mounted on a 44 mm stainless steel casebody on a stainless steel bracelet. This certified chronometer is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 3313 which can be seen through the transparent caseback.
|Case||Steel & Red Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 3313 Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.