Armin Strom Gravity Equal Force Purple Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A key innovation, exclusive to the first set of System 78 watches, is the very first implementation of a “stop-work” declutch mechanism to be deployed in combination with an automatic movement. Typically seen only in haute-horology timepieces that are orders of magnitude more expensive, a “stop work” mechanism offers the benefit of more consistent energy transmission. To fully understand the benefit of this mechanism, one must first understand why an ordinary watch will not run at a consistent rate throughout the duration of its power reserve. The problem begins with the mainspring that inhabits every mechanical timepiece. A mainspring is a tightly coiled metal ribbon that resides inside of a watch’s barrel to deliver force to the movement. However, the force that a mainspring will deliver in an ordinary watch as it unwinds can never be delivered consistently, because the force provided will necessarily be higher when fully wound than it will be towards the end of its power reserve. To address this, Armin Strom implemented a “stop work” mechanism in the Gravity Equal Force that limits the mainspring from fully unwinding and thereby leverages only that part of the mainspring’s unwinding process which can deliver power most consistently.
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Movement||Automatic, Caliber ASB19|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.