Arnold & Son UTTE Skeleton 1UTAR.S10A.C320A
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Arnold & Son extends its Instrument Collection with the addition of the new UTTE Skeleton. The watch is powered by the new A&S8220 movement and measures just 8.34 millimetres in thickness. making the UTTE Skeleton the thinnest skeleton tourbillon watch on the market. Developed, designed and manufactured entirely in house at Arnold & Son's La Chaux-de-Fonds workshops. it is housed in an elegant 42-millimetre. red gold 5N case. This exquisite creation is available in a limited edition of just 50 timepieces.
|Case||5N red gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Dial Color||Rhodium-plated/ reduced to essential for perfect legibility; 8-shaped dial with sapphire in upper half for the hours and minutes with white numerals; golden hour and minute hands with white lacquered tips|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Movement||Manufacture Arnold & Son tourbillon calibre|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-stitched brown or black alligator leather|
|Clasp Type||5N red gold buckle with Arnold & Son logo|
|Brand||Arnold & Son|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.