Ball Watch Engineer Hydrocarbon Hunley PM2096B-S1J-BK
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
Excellent condition, Limited edition of 500 pieces, it has boxes and papers.
A commemorative timepiece equipped with the new generation anti-shock Amortiser® system
The year 2014 marks the 150th anniversary of the disappearance of the CSS Hunley. This submarine of the Confederate States of America Navy played a historic role in the country's Civil War. Ever faithful to its American heritage, BALL Watch celebrates this major event in the development of the modern Navy by unveiling the new Engineer Hydrocarbon Hunley, the quintessence of cutting-edge watchmaking technology.
To protect the heart of the watch, the Amortiser® system consists of a protective ring around the mechanical movement that absorbs the energy created by side shocks. This protective ring also has anti-magnetic properties to preserve the movement from magnetic fields that can affect the precision of a mechanical watch.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Hands||Micro Gas Tubes|
|Dial Markers||Micro Gas Tubes|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date and Power Reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Folding Buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.