Ball Engineer M Skindiver III 41.5mm Black Dial Limited Edition
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This is a limited edition of 1000 pieces
DARE TO CHANGE THE GAME: THE NEXT-LEVEL DIVER.
More than a robust chronometer, the Engineer M Skindiver III pulls together our signature features and next-generation capability, all while showcasing a few vintage touches. Our one-of-a-kind micro gas tubes have been integrated below the ultra-durable domed sapphire bezel, ensuring extreme readability in all darkness. On the wrist, the 41.5mm diameter and 14mm height pair with 5mm domed sapphire crystal and drilled lugs to deliver the perfect mix of toughness and comfort. And amid harsh knocks, our patented resistance technology shields the COSC certified precision of our in-house caliber. The newest in our long line of trusted divers, the Engineer M Skindiver III is a game-changer for dark depths and watchmaking.
|Case||Stainless Steel, Uni-directional rotating sapphire bezel with micro gas tubes for night reading|
|Crystal||Dome shaped anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Hands||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Dial Markers||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date, Rotating Bezel, 5,000Gs shock resistance|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Ball 7309-C, Chronometer certified COSC, 80 hours Power Reserve, 28,800vph|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Folding buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1000 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.