Ball ND2186C-L2CJ-BK Engineer M Star Magna Black Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Introducing the sleek Ball Engineer M Star Magna Black Dial ND2186C-L2CJ-BK watch by Ball, featuring a stylish black dial. Encased in bronze and equipped with an exhibition case back, this timepiece boasts a 43mm width and 13.5mm thickness. Its sapphire crystal ensures durability, while the micro-gas tubes on the hands and dial markers enhance night readability. The mechanical automatic movement powers the hours, minutes, seconds, and date functions. With a leather strap and pin buckle clasp, this men's watch offers both comfort and elegance. It is water-resistant up to 100m and comes with a 4-year warranty, embodying the superior craftsmanship associated with the Ball brand.
|Hands||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Dial Markers||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.