Bell & Ross BR 03-92 MA-1 BR0392-KAO-CE/SCA
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Bell & Ross MA-1 Pilot BR0392-KAO-CE/SCA is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, technical notes booklet, and digital warranty card. Extra orange NATO strap.
This Bell & Ross MA-1 Pilot features a 42mm Matt khaki ceramic case and bezel with a solid case back on a reversible khaki/orange leather strap. This watch also showcases a Matt khaki colored dial with orange superluminova hands and markers covered by scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Powered by Bell & Ross Calibre BR-CAL.302 for a power reserve of approximately 38 hours. Water resistance up to 100 meters.
|Dial Markers||Arabic numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Brand||Bell and Ross|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 126.96.36.19932 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.