Bell & Ross 03-92 Horograph
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
THE CASE: Boasting the iconic Bell & Ross shape, it is made of micro-blasted steel with a matte finish. The technique consists of high-pressure spraying of tiny glass beads onto the surface of the metal. This roughens it, gives it a uniform appearance and a high purity tone of grey. For the first time in a square steel case, the finish is matte and therefore anti-reflective, avoiding reverberations in sunlight. This process reinforces its extremely graphic look and recalls its utilitarian principle.
THE DIAL: its design is simple. The baton indexes, reinforced by baton-shaped hands, guarantee an extremely easy reading. This type of display is now a classic in the world of watchmaking. Its effectiveness no longer needs to be proven. Indexes and hands interact with the black/white contrast, which also guarantees optimum readability.
|Case||Bead blasted steel case|
|Dial Color||Black Matte|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Movement||Automatic, calibre BR-CAL.302|
|Bracelet Strap||Black rubber and ultra-resistant black synthetic fabric|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle, bead blasted stainless steel|
|Brand||Bell & Ross|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.