Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Radiocompass Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Bell & Ross started creating watches inspired by aeronautical and military instruments in 1994. The brand has become an essential reference in the field of professional aviation watches sinces. Its models draw their inspiration from the design of on-board instruments. The BR 03-92 Radiocompass, which takes its name from a radionavigation tool, the Radio Compass, is distinguished by its original coloured hands that guarantee optimal readability. Both modern and fun, this new watch joins the iconic Flight Instruments collection from Bell & Ross. This family, created in 2010, incorporates air navigation tools into horological pieces. The timepieces that make it up are highly successful.
|Hands||Indices coated in Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands. Black flange with triangular applique marker at 12 o'clock filled with Super-LumiNova®.|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, calibre BR-CAL.302|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Brand||Bell & Ross|
|Other||Limited Edition of 999 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.