Bell & Ross WW2 Regulateur Officer BRWW2-REG
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Bell & Ross WW2 Regulateur Officer
Movement: automatic mechanical. Calibre BR-CAL.316.
Functions: regulator. Hour counter at 12 o'clock, central minutes and small seconds counter at 6 o'clock.
Case: 47 mm in diameter. Polished steel. Bi-directional rotating bezel with engraved marking.
Dial: black. Silver hours and seconds counters. Metal appliquÌ© indices.
Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
Water resistance: 50 m.
Strap: black alligator.
Buckle: pin. Polished steel.
|Case||Polished steel. Bi-directional rotating bezel with engraved marking.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Movement||Automatic mechanical. Calibre BR-CAL.316.|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
|Brand||Bell & Ross|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.