Blancpain Fifty Fathoms 5015-1140-52B
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The origin of this collection was a legendary watch. In 1953, Blancpain created the Fifty Fathoms, a diving watch for the frogmen of the French army. Worn by Cousteau himself, this timepiece took on iconic status. Today, Blancpain produces it as a family of watches water-resistant to a depth of as much as 1,000 m. This collection is the expression of Blancpains special relationship with the world of the sea.
It is unflinchingly sporty, and combines watchmaking expertise and innovative materials in its subtle but tough construction. The exceptional performance of these models makes them capable of standing up to any situation, even the most extreme. Sophisticated instruments serving active people, these fearless watches are also timeless icons, made in the image of the legendary Fifty Fathoms.
Robust and contemporary, they display sporty looks and vigorously masculine design. Heirs to their ancestor, the Fifty Fathoms, these models possess a unidirectionally rotating bezel. Using this system, the diver positions an index mark against the time of his dive to show him when he must return to the surface. The figures and hands, visible in the dark, are set off by a dial that is usually dark in colour. The watches in the Sport collection are enhanced with complications that are useful to active people, such as GMT indication or the flyback chronograph.
|Dial Color||Blue Flinque|
|Water Resistance||300 M|
|Bracelet Strap||Sail Canvas|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.