Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Nageurs De Combat Automatique 5015E 1130 B52A
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Nageurs de Combat 5015E 1130 B52A is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, instruction manual, diver's logbook, and international warranty card dated for November 2021. Limited Edition of 300 pieces.
This Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Nageurs de Combat features a 45mm stainless steel case with a solid case back on a black sail-canvas strap. This watch also sports a black dial with luminous hands and index dial markers covered by scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Mechanical Automatic movement powered by Blancpain Caliber 1315 with a power reserve of approximately 120 hours. Water resistance up to 300 meters.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.