Blancpain The Birth of a Legend 0063E-1954-55A
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The trade advertising of the time was a challenge to distributors: Be the first importer on your market of the worlds smallest roundwatch!". The Ladybird was born in 1956 when the fashion was for jeweled watches in which the emphasis was on ornamental features and dainty dial sizes. Within this context, Blancpains unveiling the worlds smallest round movement, the R550 caliber, was a true masterstroke. Notwithstanding its 11.85 mm diameter, this movement had a more than 40-hour power reserve that was quite extraordinary for the period. For aesthetic reasons, its crown was re-located to the back of the watch. As for the pivot placed above the escape wheel, it was slightly thinner than an average strand of hair, at just 0.07 mm."
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Dial Color||Mother of pearl|
|Functions||Hours and Minutes|
|Bracelet Strap||Louisiana alligator leather|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.