Blancpain The Great Wave 6612-3433-63AB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Silver obsidian, known for its soothing qualities, is a semi-transparent volcanic rock. Its mysterious color speckled with puffy, silvery clouds infuses it with the elegant charm sought by the designers of the new Metiers deart timepiece. This gem serves as a base for The Great Wave" applique in white gold. The technique used by Blancpain to create this applique involves several phases. It is first fixed to a Shakudo* base before being coated with a unique patina achieved by immersing it into a bath of rokusho salts. Once the patina has been applied, the Shakud_ is removed. Certain parts of the wave roller are polished in order to intensify the impression of a huge billowing wave. Finally, the engraving is affixed to the Mexican silver obsidian. This succession of steps gives the model a shimmering appearance playing on the mysteriously changing tones of the dial."
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Functions||Hours and Minutes|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.