Breguet Classique 7137BB/Y5/9VU
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
This Breguet Classique 7137BB/Y5/9VU is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes its original box, papers, and has its certificate of origin and warranty.
Classique wristwatch in 18-carat gold. Selfwinding extra-thin movement with date, power-reserve indicator and phases and age of the moon. Balance spring in silicon. Dial in gold, hand-engraved on a rose engine. Sapphire caseback. Water-resistant to 3 bar (30m). Diameter: 39 mm.
Available in rose gold, in white gold and in yellow gold with different hand-engraved dials in gold, including a blue version on the white gold model.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Hands||Breguet Hands, Blue|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Moonphases, Power Reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||18k White Gold|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.