Breguet Marine 5517BB/Y2/9ZU
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
Excellent condition, it has boxes and papers.
Breguet has consistently displayed an ability to reinvent itself through its countless innovations that have forged its success for more than 240 years.
In the wake of this unique heritage and driven by the same constant determination to excel, Breguet unveiled last year a horological masterpiece: the Marine Équation Marchante. In addition to its impressive complications, this model symbolises a new generation of Marine timepieces distinguished by a modern and dynamic aesthetic. In 2018, Breguet is continuing to redesign this line through three new creations, which are notably interpreted in titanium variations – a first for this collection.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Calibre Breguet 777A, 26 jewels, 55 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Box & Papers||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.