Bremont 1918 White Gold Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
BE-16AE automatic chronometer with 42-hour minimum power reserve. Bremont decorated rotor featuring metal and wood veneer from 4 original RAF aircraft which flew in WWI and WWII. 43mm white gold Trip-Tick® case construction. Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres. Alligator strap with pin buckle to complement case material. Limited to 75 pieces.
British military aviation reaches an important milestone in 2018 when the Royal Air Force celebrates its centenary year. Globally respected and steeped in tradition, this venerable institution provides aerial protection for the United Kingdom and her interests. Bremont have commemorated this significant milestone with the 1918 Limited Edition, which incorporates material from an unprecedented four exceptional historic aircraft which fought with the RAF during major campaigns of both world wars. A percentage of the proceeds from the sale of the 1918 will go to the Royal Air Forces Association (RAFA), which has supported current and former RAF personnel for almost 90 years.
|Case||18k White Gold, in Bremont's Trip-Tick® construction.|
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal|
|Hands||Gold, with Super-LumiNova®|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, GMT, Chronograph AM/PM Indication, Telemeter|
|Movement||Modified calibre 13 _ BE-16AE automatic chronometer with 26 jewels|
|Water Resistance||100 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||18k White Gold Pin-Buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 75 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.